The Dufferin Young Professionals (DYP) has formed to offer networking and learning opportunities for young professionals to connect and learn. The group organizes events throughout the year, presenting local experts who focus on various topics of relevance to young professionals and entrepreneurs. These popular events engage, inspire and offer great networking opportunities in a relaxed setting.
- To help young professionals meet other business owners and professionals in a relaxed, casual environment
- To foster opportunities for collaboration and partnership with other groups
- To foster mentorship, both from longstanding business professionals in the community and from peers within the group
- To promote opportunities between YP’s and the community, other DYP participants and from DBOT
- To help facilitate opportunities for YP’s to connect through organized events
- To provide a forum for the Dufferin Young Professionals to communicate with each other to share, learn and engage
- To help YP’s increase their current business knowledge in today’s competitive market